Monday, October 18, 2010

ow!

as some of you know, i have been getting hurt alot latley. right now, i am typing with only my left hand. i am a righty. on the 17th, of october, i was on our yoyo swing. i climbed up on the wood, (with the yoyo swing) and i jumped. i got through about 2 swings, then, "BANG!" I CRASHED INTO THE WOOD. i hurt my leg super bad. ask my mom or grandma. they will tell you how bad it looks. well, then the next day, i was practicing b-ball, and i tripped. i scraped my other knee, my hip, and i cut my hand. it still really hurts though. well, some good news is, tomorrow,i am going to go to Franklin Mine where we will actually mine and look for rocks and minerals!

I tried out for basketball and got on team A. i am excited but most of my good friends are on the other team. But I still have a couple of good friends.

bye!
Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment