Sunday, January 31, 2010

Finally...

my mom just started our family blog and i decided that i wanted my own. this is my first post and i wanted it to be fun!my dad is the coach of my basketball team, we have had 4 games so far and we have lost them all. we think that next week we can win. i score some of our baskets and score at least twice in every game. me and my sisters play together whenever we have free time. this is going to be so much fun!

posted by alexa

4 comments:

  1. i can't wait to start reading your blog! you are the best and you will have so much fun because you are such a great writer! love ya, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahooooooo!!!! We're so excited to read your blog Lex!!! Love ya!

    Jake and Em

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lex-I love your blog! It is so cute and I am so excited to read it. Perfect way for your cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, etc. to know what you are up to! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea you had a blog and was so excited when I found it tonight. Keep posting, it is so much fun to hear about what you are up to. Maybe you can figure out how to post pictures and teach your mom. Aunt Kim

    ReplyDelete